01. Katsunori Sawa “Beginning” (Weevil Neighbourhood)
02. Katsunori Sawa “Escape” (Weevil Neighbourhood)
03. Pact Infernal “Circle VII” (Violence) (Samurai Horo)
04. Steven Porter “Untitled III” (Weevil Neighbourhood)
05. Noumeno “Brain Muff” (Haunter)
06. Honzo “Emptiness” (Arboretum)
07. Roly Porter “Mass” (Triangle)
08. Pact infernal “Circle VI” (Heresy) (Samurai Horo)
09. ASC “Ignite” (Samurai Horo)
10. Søs Gunver Ryberg “1170 Siva” (Bare Bones) (Contort)
11. Søs Gunver Ryberg “1170 Siva” (Contort)
12. Roly Porter “In Flight” (Triangle)
13. Noumeno “Phantom!” (Haunter)
14. Yves De Mey “Yearned” (Spectrum Spools)
15. Beppu “Thought Reform” (Other Ideas)
16. Not Waving “Face Attack” (Diagonal)
“Friday, August 04, 2006 MONUMENT posted 8:31 AM Silver nitrous girls pointed into occult winds of porn and destiny.”
The above is my commentary on the timelessness of good design. The images were scanned from The New Yorker reporting on Galliano 3 months into his reign at Dior. The words are quoted from cyberpunk author, William Gibson.
Photography Credits: Francois-Marie Banier for The New Yorker, March 1997
There is a role and function for beauty in our time.
Born in 1967. Established Tokujin Yoshioka Inc. in 2000. His works, which transcend the boundaries of product design, architecture, and exhibition installation, are highly evaluated also as art.
At Milano Salone 2015, Tokujin is presenting new projects in collaboration with three leading Italian brands, Kartell, Glas Italia and MOROSO.
Kartell “PLANET ”
‘ PLANET ’ is the very first lighting design from Kartell. A glittering object which was created by configured complex facets diffuses the light randomly by the lens effect that is brought by arranging the thickness of transparent resin.
Glas Italia ” PRISM Bench ” ” PRISM Cabinet ” A collection of Bench and Cabinet that were made of thick high-transparency glass. By the beveling technique on glass surface, it gives off transparent sparkle like a prism.
MOROSO ” Brook ” A collection of ottoman, pouf and stool, which feature complex composition of facets that makes the form like a twist structure by experimenting in 3D as it is sculpted.
Photos from http://www.tokujin.com/